Return & Exchange Policy
Applicable for both courier and retail stores exchange
- Normal priced items are exchangeable within 14 days from your invoice date.
- Exchange items / merchandise must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise with all original tags attached to the merchandise, and any related accessories or instruction booklets included. Exchange is strictly subject to stocks availability. Any shoes returned must be returned in their original box.
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot offer exchange or refund for socks, and/or any type of inner wear.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, used, altered, damaged or defective other than manufacturing defect. In other words, incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything we reasonably believe has been used or worn, will not be accepted. Please also note that merchandise that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty or defective.
- STRICTLY NO exchange for items sold under/such as Flat Price, Mark Down, and Stock Clearance items , which you will see the term [Not valid for Exchange] in the Invoice.
- Exchange Policy is granted for 1 time only for each item.
- Exchange values are all in the currency of Ringgit Malaysia.
- If the item that you wish to exchange is out of stock, you can choose to exchange to any other item, subject to stock availability. If the item you wish to exchange exceeds the value of the item returned, you shall pay for the excess; in other cases, if the price of the item you wish to exchange is lower than the price of the returned item, NO cash refund policy shall apply.
- If you would like to exchange a single item bought as part of a promotion offer (for example: ‘buy 2 @ RM199’, ‘buy 3 @ RM269’), you may only exchange to another item with the full price of the original item less the total discount given in that promotion. You may refer to the Grand Total as the final price.
- All packaging must be unmarked and not defective in any manner.
Exchanges by Courier
- Customers who wish to return/exchange items on their order may do so according to our return & exchange policy. The customer is solely responsible and liable for the courier charges, costs and expenses. We advise all customers to return products via a recordable or tracked means as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in return transit.
- Please contact us via whatsapp or email with the following information within 14 days from the date of purchase:-
- Return Reason;
- Attach the copy of the Tax Invoice issued by us as we need to determine the item code and the description of the Products.
After we receive your request for exchange, we will acknowledge you.
- The goods are your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please make sure it is packed properly and securely to avoid any damages. All goods will be inspected on return. As we try to accept all returns, should an item that is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you at your cost or dispose it accordingly. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange.
- We reserve the right not to accept returns or exchange received after 14 days of the invoice date. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet our return policy guidelines, in which event, we shall return the merchandise to you at your expense. You are required to pay the shipping and all return charges within fourteen (14) days upon notification, failing which you shall be deemed no longer interested in the merchandise, and the same shall be disposed or dealt with in any manner we deem fit, without any liability and/or further reference to you.
- Should the items you wish to exchange whereby the size is not available, you can choose to issue a refund through a voucher credit to your user account which may be used for future purchases. All store credits are in the currency Malaysia Ringgit. Any store credit will have a validity of 1 month from the date when it is credited into your account.
- STRICTLY NO cash refund. Returns will be processed within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the returned items.
- Please pack the item(s) securely, in its original packaging and courier the items to the following address :
Polo Haus E-commerce
No. 1664, Level 1, Jalan Perusahaan Tupai 3,
Kawasan Perusahaan Ringan Tupai,
34000 Taiping, Perak.
Tel : 60183229333
Email : [email protected]
- Once we receive and inspect the condition of the item, we will courier out the exchange item to you as soon as possible. It need 3-5 working days.
- POLO HAUS will not bear the shipping fees for exchange.
- Unfortunately, we do NOT honour any walk-ins exchange for the online purchase item(s).
Exchanges in Retail Stores
- We do offer the right for you to exchange your purchased items in one of our Polo Haus boutiques and consignment counter only.
- Please follow the steps in how to do an exchange in retail stores.
- How to do an exchange in retail stores:
- You are required to prepare the Invoice number which you will receive upon order confirmation before you go to any of our store.
- You MUST show the Invoice number and the item you wish to exchange to our store and inform the cashier in our store that you wish to do an exchange.
- Our cashier will then inform you to choose which item(s) that you wish to exchange before they could proceed with the necessary steps.
- Upon receiving the physical item(s), our cashier will inspect the returned item(s) is / are in good / unworn conditions.
- If the item that you wish to exchange is out of stock, you can choose to exchange any other item, subject to stocks availability.
- If the item you wish to exchange exceeds the value of the item returned, you shall pay for the excess; in other cases, if the item you wish to exchange is lower price than the returned item, NO cash refund policy shall apply.